Gov. Polis delivered an 'Oval Office-style' statewide address on COVID-19 response Monday night.
As featured on
Gov. Jared Polis announced Monday evening he was extending the statewide stay-at-home order to April 26.
- VIDEO | DIY Face Masks
- VIDEO | The Gazette is here for you
- Gov. Polis: Colorado's stay-at-home order extended, data show coronavirus spread is slowing
- Safeway, King Soopers now among stores limiting customers in effort to slow coronavirus
- Will Colorado Springs-area schools reopen this semester?
- Gov. Polis extends stay-at-home order, says coronavirus spread is slow during statewide address
- VIDEO | #DoingMyPartCO