PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- All subscriptions will automatically renew, continually be delivered, and continually be charged unless you call (1-866-632-6397) to cancel.
- Your subscription to The Gazette is continuous for as long as the service is offered.
- All non 7-day subscriptions include delivery of 10 holiday editions charged at the newsstand price for that day and will affect the expiration date:
- New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
If one of these holidays falls on a Sunday, the Holiday Edition will be delivered and charged on the following Monday.
- At home delivery subscriptions will include Special Editions -- no more than four (4) per calendar year. The charge for these Special Editions will be $4 per edition and will affect
the expiration date. If you prefer not to receive these Special Editions you may opt-out by contacting Customer Service at (1-866-632-6397). If you do not opt-out, the Special
Editions will automatically be billed to your account and affect your expiration date.
- No unused portion of subscription payment will be refunded.
- Allow at least 3 days advance notice to stop your print edition delivery.
- Any request for credit must be made within 5 days of an incident.
If choosing the EZ Pay option, I authorize The Gazette to initiate a monthly charge transaction on the credit card specified by me for my Gazette subscription. I understand I will be charged the applicable rate upon my expiration date and that any credit applied to my account will extend my expiration date. When setting up a new EZ Pay account I understand if there is a past due amount on my subscription, that amount will be charged before the EZ Pay program begins. Use of a debit card is cautioned as the monthly charge does not always occur on the same day of the month.