Deputy Medical Director Dr. Leon Kelly told county commissioners during a meeting Tuesday that increased spread of coronavirus threatens to overwhelm El Paso County. "How many people is the right amount of people to die to do something about it?" Kelly said during the presentation.
As featured on
Letters from Gazette readers.
NEW YORK (AP) — On the same day Walmart announced that it will require customers to wear fac…
- El Paso County losing coronavirus fight, health official says
- Polis again asks for Coloradans to wear masks, but avoids mandatory order
- El Paso County sees coronavirus hospitalizations rise, health officials call on residents to mask up
- Manitou Springs City Council moving forward with face mask requirement
- Gov. Polis makes clear that we need to do more to keep coronavirus at bay
- ‘You’re a selfish bastard.’ Colorado Gov. Polis blasts people who don’t wear masks