The ballyhooed Nathan MacKinnon line works out the kinks during an intrasquad scrimmage Sunday, July 19, 2020, morning at Pepsi Center. (Paul Klee / The Gazette).
As featured on
A fresh report from the Avalanche's march to the Stanley Cup playoffs — this time from an empty Pepsi Center, where Paul Klee writes.
- Avalanche scrimmage in front of empty stands they'll have to get used to | Notebook
- Colorado Avalanche's Cale Makar finalist for Calder Trophy | Notebook
- MacKinnon up for most outstanding player honor; Avalanche to face Wild in exhibition game | Notebook
- Healthier Colorado Avalanche hit Pepsi Center ice for training camp
- Colorado Avalanche stars keep the conversation flowing; vague Cale Makar update offered