A new multi-use stadium in Colorado Springs is one step closer to becoming a reality. The $35 million stadium won final approval Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2019, from the City Council. The council's vote clears the way for a Dec. 7 stadium groundbreaking and an opening targeted for March 2021.
As featured on
- City Council gives final OK to 8,000-seat multi-use stadium in downtown Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs neighbors confront CC officials at second meeting on proposed hockey arena
- Apartment developer buys land next to planned downtown Colorado Springs soccer stadium site
- Groundbreaking held for $35 million multi-use stadium in downtown Colorado Springs
- Springs native Austin Dewing excited to help Colorado Springs Switchbacks transition to downtown