These agencies need volunteers. Call about opportunities and time commitment.
• CASA of the Pikes Peak Region Volunteer Information Session — Learn how you can advocate for abused children, June 26, CASA of the Pikes Peak Region, 418 S. Weber St.; casappr.org.
• American Advertising Federation of Colorado Springs — Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• American Cancer Society — Transport cancer patients to treatment; 1-800-227-2345, tinyurl.com/ybvauycg.
• The American Numismatic Association Money Museum — Docents needed to conduct tours; 1-800-367-9723.
• ASSE International Student Exchange Program — Margot, 359-0006, asse.com.
• Community Partnership for Child Development/Head Start — 635-1536, ext. 276, cpcdheadstart.org.
• Courtside Ministries — Pray for people outside the courthouse; 473-8603.
• Disability Services of Colorado — 574-9002.
• Ecumenical Social Ministries — ecusocmin.org.
Email items at least two weeks in advance: email@example.com.