Some in-person events might be canceled due to COVID-19. Before going, make sure event is taking place.
David Bugno — “Reich Child: A Lebensborn Life,” noon-3 p.m. Oct. 24, Covered Treasures Bookstore, 105 Second St., Monument; 481-2665.
Fleur Bradley — “Midnight at the Barclay Hotel,” 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Oct. 31, Covered Treasures Bookstore, 105 Second St., Monument; 481-2665.
Eric Peterson — “Secret Denver: A Guide to the Weird, Wonderful and Obscure,” 1-3 p.m. Nov. 7, Covered Treasures Bookstore, 105 Second St., Monument; 481-2665.
Pikes Peak Virtual Write Brain: Using Horror Tropes Across Genres — 6:15-8:15 p.m. Tuesday, free; tinyurl.com/y2sf7d25.
Virtual Author Visit — With Emma Donoghue, 7-8 p.m. Thursday; ppld.org/moa.
Pikes Peak Virtual Writers Night — Aspiring writers can have questions answered, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Oct. 26, free; tinyurl.com/y5kwnmgz.
Virtual Author Visit — With Lindsay Lackey, 7-8:30 p.m. Nov. 10. Registration required: ppld.org/moa.
Hoopla Digital — Pikes Peak Library District patrons can use Hoopla Digital for free access to videos, music and audiobooks from smartphones, tablets, PCS and Apple TV; hoopladigital.com.
E-books and More — E-books, e-audiobooks, e-magazines free with PPLD library card. Click on CyberShelf at ppld.org.
For information go to ppld.org.
• Calhan Library, 600 Bank St., Calhan
• Cheyenne Mountain Branch Library, 1785 S. 8th St.
• East Library, 5550 N. Union Blvd.
• Fountain Library Branch, 230 S. Main St., Fountain, ppld.org
• High Prairie Library, 7035 Old Meridian Road, Falcon
• Library 21c, 1175 Chapel Hills Drive
• Manitou Springs Library, 701 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs
• Monument Library Branch, 1706 Lake Woodmoor Drive, Monument
• Old Colorado City Library Branch, 2418 W. Pikes Peak Ave.
• Palmer Lake Library Branch, 66 Lower Glenway, Palmer Lake
• Penrose Library, 20 N. Cascade Ave.
• Rockrimmon Library Branch, 832 Village Center Drive
• Ruth Holley Library Branch, 685 N. Murray Blvd.
• Sand Creek Library Branch, 1821 S. Academy Blvd.
• Ute Pass Branch Library, 8010 Severy Ave.
CARLOTTA OLSON, THE GAZETTE