Whether you want to ring in the new year at home, viewing the free fireworks on Pikes Peak, or dance and dine the night away, there are several options for New Year's Eve revelry in Colorado Springs. Here is a selection (all events are on Sunday, Dec. 31):
- Adaman Club Fireworks, midnight atop Pikes Peak, free from your own backyard.
- A Voyage Around the World & Into 2018: The Gold Room's New Year's Eve, 8 p.m. to 1 a.m., The Gold Room, 18 S. Nevada Ave., 21 and over. Tickets: $65 per person, $120 per couple; tickets include party, hors d'oeuvres, champagne toast and entertainment; VIP: $80 per person, $140 per couple includes reserve seating. Cocktail attire recommended. Tickets: www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event. Call 323-2051 for room packages. Info: goldroomlive.com.
- The Broadmoor New Year's Eve Gala, Broadmoor Hall, 1 Lake Ave., 7:30 p.m. to 1 a.m. Cost: $250 per person, not including tax or fees, or $380 per person with room, based on double occupancy. This black-tie affair includes a gourmet four-course dinner, music from Ken Miller and The Broadmoor Pops Orchestra featuring Marcus Lovett (from "Phantom of The Opera" on Broadway) and Jill Carr (from "Baywatch"), a dessert bar, champagne toast and balloon drop at midnight. Info: www.broadmoor.com/new-years-2017.
- The Broadmoor New Year's Eve Bash, International Center, 1 Lake Ave., 8 p.m. Cost: $150 per person, with one drink coupon per person, or $75 per person arriving at 9:30 p.m. This casual party includes live music by Soul X and a DJ, small plates and drinks late into the evening, a confetti and champagne toast at midnight. Info: www.broadmoor.com/new-years-2017.
All events on Dec. 31 unless otherwise specified
- Colorado Springs Philharmonic New Year's Eve, 7:30 p.m., Pikes Peak Center. Tickets: $24-68, csphilharmonic.org or 520-SHOW. Conductor Thomas Wilson, soprano Amy Maples, tenor Eapen Leubner, and the orchestra will usher in 2018 with favorite arias and Broadway hits from Stephen Sondheim and Andrew Lloyd Webber. Info: csphilharmonic.org/concert/new-years-eve-2017.
- Extravagant New Year's Eve Costume Party, Mardi Gras Remix, Hotel Elegante, 2886 S. Circle Drive, $329 per couple, optional $35 upgrade to exclusive Bourbon Street Room. Tickets include hors d'oeuvres, cocktails, champagne toast, balloon drop, Cajun dinner buffet, three live bands, four DJs, poker and gaming tables, party and gaming rooms, overnight accommodations, and New Year's Day breakfast, 576-5900. Info: hotelelegante.com.
- New Year's Eve Dinner at The Margarita, 5-9 p.m., The Margarita at Pine Creek, 7350 Pine Creek Road, $65 per person. Cost includes six-course tasting menu with an optional wine tasting (extra charge). Reservations: 598-8867. Info: www.margaritaatpinecreek.com
- New Year's Eve Soiree, Till Kitchen, 9633 Prominent Point, 7 p.m. to midnight. 21 and up. Tickets: $125 per person or $800 for a table of eight. Four-course meal prepared by executive chef Ben Hoffer, two cocktails, dancing and a champagne toast at midnight. Ticket sales end Dec. 20. 282-8004. Info: tillkitchen.com.
- New Year's Eve Package of five-course meal and goodie bag, 4 to 11:45 p.m., $149.95 per couple, plus tax and gratuity, The Melting Pot, 30 E. Pikes Peak Ave. Reservations: 385-0300. Info: www.meltingpot.com/colorado-springs-co.
- NYE Beer Pairing Dinner, Cerberus Brewing Co., 702 W. Colorado Ave., 5:30 to 9 p.m., with seatings at 5:30, 6 and 6:15 p.m., each limited to 20 people. A three-course dinner and beer pairings presented by executive chef Mark LeFebvre and head brewer Josh Adamski. Tickets: $115 per person, tax and tip included; 636-2337 or cerberusbrewingco.com. RSVP by Dec. 23.
- New Year's Eve at the Antlers, featuring the Chilli Willi Band, the Antlers hotel, 19 S. Cascade, starting at 8 p.m. Included: Hor d'oeuvres, champagne toast, entertainment and party favors. Tickets: $49.50-$59, goo.gl/PL1254
- New Year's Eve Dinner Train, Royal Gorge Route Railroad, 6:30 p.m. departure for athree-hour ride, cost: $119 per person in the dining car, $129 per person in the Observation Dome, minimum age 8. Features three-course dinner menu options made by executive chef Jeremy Garnett, complimentary glass of sparkling wine. Seating is limited. Reservations, 888-724-5748 or 276-4000. Info: royalgorgeroute.com.
- New Year's Eve Gala, Glen Eyrie, 3820 N. 30th St., 6 to 10 p.m. Tickets: $200 per couple, plus tax, with dinner prepared by Glen Eyrie's executive chef and served in The Great Hall of the Castle, live music and dancing. Room packages available. Info: Gleneyrie.org.
- Randy's New Year's Eve Dance Party, Colorado Springs Marriott, 5580 Tech Center Drive, 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. Celebration featuring entertainer Randy Rodriguez, a buffet dinner, dancing and party music including Sinatra, '70s and '80s, Latin, and today's hits. Tickets: $78-$85, more information, or randysinatra.com. Room packages available by calling 800-932-2151.
Please celebrate responsibly. McDivitt Law Firm is for the 1oth year offering its Safe Ride Home Program, picking up the tab for cab rides home in Colorado Springs and Pueblo from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m. on Dec. 31. McDivitt has provided more than 20,000 safe rides on New Year's Eve since 2007. In Colorado Springs, call zTrip (formerly Yellow Cab) at 719-777-7777, or use the zTrip app, and be sure to mark "Pay in Car" when booking. When you get in the cab, tell the driver "It's on McDivitt." In Pueblo, call City Cab at 719-543-2525. Note: Free rides are only available to a customer's home, not to another drinking establishment. Due to high demand, rides cannot be guaranteed, but every attempt will be made to fulfill all requests.