All Smiles Dental Group and WireNut Home Services are hoping to join Champion Windows & Home Exteriors as the only Colorado Springs businesses to win the Better Business Bureau of Southern Colorado’s top customer service award five times.
All Smiles, which won the award in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2017, and WireNut, which won the award in 2009 and the past three years, are among eight local businesses nominated for the bureau’s Excellence in Customer Service Award. Champion is ineligible to win the award again since it no longer operates an office in southern Colorado.
The nonprofit BBB has presented the award annually since 1995 and will present the 25th anniversary awards during its Night of Excellence gala from 5:30-8:30 p.m. Thursday at the Colorado Springs Marriott, 5580 Tech Center Drive.
The event, sponsored by Bob Penkhus Volvo Mazda Vokswagen Mitsubshi, will include $2,500 scholarship presentations to graduating high school seniors from Colorado Springs and Pueblo.
The other six nominees are:
• Integrity Bank & Trust, which won the award last year and was started in 2003.
• McCloskey Motors, which also won the award in 2018, and was started in 1985.
• Beneficit, a consulting business started in 1999 that helps families with Medicaid eligibility for long-term care.
• Hanson HotSprings Spas, which was started in 1978.
• House Doctors of Colorado Springs, which was started in 1994 and offers handyman services.
• Lytle Electric, which was started in 2017.
Tickets to the event cost $150 and are available at www.bbb.org/article/events/20616-a-night-of-excellence.