Here's a list of shows, concerts and events that have been canceled, rescheduled or postponed due to COVID-19. Check venue websites for updates.
– The Broadmoor World Arena: Check website for any updates. Events include:
• Jeff Dunham - rescheduled for Aug. 2
• Monster Jam - rescheduled for Sept. 11-13
• "Baby Shark Live" - rescheduled to Nov. 1
– Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center at Colorado College: Temporarily closed; all live programs are canceled through December.
– Ent Center for the Arts and Galleries of Contemporary Art: Temporarily closed.
– Millibo Art Theatre: In-person shows temporarily canceled. Virtual 202 summer camps available. Check website for information.
– Pikes Peak Center: Some events are canceled; go online for information on all shows.
• "ScoobyDoo! and the Lost City of Gold" - postponed
• "Dancing with the Stars Live" - postponed
• Jo Koy - rescheduled for Aug. 7
• The Fab Four - rescheduled for Oct. 10
• Tig Notaro - rescheduled for Nov. 15
•"Shen Yun" - rescheduled for Dec. 26-28
• "Waitress" – rescheduled for April 27-28, 2021
• Zoso - rescheduled for Sept. 11-12
• The Jeremy Facknitz Band - rescheduled for Oct. 22
• Mike Zito & His Big Blues Band - rescheduled for Nov. 5.
• Reckless Kelly - rescheduled for Nov. 22
• Red Hot Chilli Pipers - rescheduled for March 2021
– 36th Space Symposium: Rescheduled for Oct. 31-Nov. 2
– Cripple Creek Music in the Park: Postponed indefinitely.
– All First Saturday Car Shows and American Hero's Car Show: Canceled.
– "Giselle": Rescheduled 2-4 p.m. June 27, Wasson Auditorium, 2115 Afton Way, $10-$15; rsodance.ticketspice.com/giselle.
– Gold Camp Historical Trolley Tours: Postponed indefinitely.
– Libertarian Party of Colorado's 2020 convention: Canceled.
– Lifetime Entrepreneurship Award Luncheon: Postponed to May 20, 2021.
– Record Store Day: Rescheduled for June 20.
– Rocky Mountain Women's Film: Thursday's "Film in the Community" canceled.
– Workshop for Oil and Acrylic Painters: Rescheduled for Aug. 22-23.
– June: Colorado Springs Chamber and EDC Athena Award Luncheon: Postponed to Aug. 12.
– June 3:Woman's Club of Colorado Springs TTT Party, Tampons, Tiaras and Tinis: Postponed.
– June 4: Citizens Project Creating Community breakfast: Canceled.
– June 12: Sunny Vista Art Show: Canceled.
– June 24: Bike to Work Day: Postponed to Sept. 22.
– June 25: Moonlight on the Mountain: Rescheduled for Aug. 20.
– July 13-18: Junior Women's Open Championships: Canceled.
– Pueblo Memorial Hall: Canceled or postponed some events. Check website for updates
• June 23: 4 Tops featuring Surface – canceled
• Chad Prather - rescheduled for Aug. 22
• John Michael Montgomery - rescheduled for Nov. 7
–Colorado State Fairgrounds: Has canceled all scheduled events on the State Fairgrounds with over 50 attendees. They are planning and preparing for the State Fair as normal at this time. All entertainment has been confirmed for the 2020 State Fair, and tickets are scheduled to go on sale July 10. If Colorado is still operating under a State of Emergency in June, we will reassess the situation at that time.
– Tri-Lakes Center for the Arts: Many events rescheduled. See website for updates.
• Suzy Bogguss - rescheduled for Aug. 16.
– Butte Theater and Thin Air Theatre Co.: 2020 summer season canceled.
DENVER AND SURROUNDING AREAS - 2020 Events; some events have been rescheduled for 2021
– August: Denver Auto Show: Canceled. Next show will be March 21-28, 2021.
– 2020 WeldWerks Invitational: Postponed until Oct. 17.
– AEG: The concert promotion company Anschutz Entertainment Group stopped concerts temporarily.
– Bent's Old Fort National Historic Site: La Junta. Although the park landscape will remain open to visitors wishing to use the park trails, the fort itself will be closed to the public until further notice. The park staff will temporarily curtail all on- and off-site public and educational programs and special events, and no visitor services will be provided until it is deemed safe to do so by the state. Since the park entrance gates will be closed, parking to access the trails will be limited to along State Route 194; nps.gov/beol/index.htm.
– Cirque du Soleil: Cancellations of its spring performances at Pepsi Center in Denver have been announced. "Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is committed to provide a work and performance environment that will meet the highest standards of health and safety in this evolving situation worldwide," a news release stated.
– Denver Botanic Gardens: 2020 Summer Concert Series canceled.
– Denver Center for the Performing Arts: 2020-2021 Theatre Company season canceled.
– Estes Park Museum: Temporarily closed.
– Hudson Gardens Summer Concert Series: Littleton - canceled.
– KSE Venues: Including Pepsi Center, Paramount Theatre, Dick's Sporting Goods Park and 1stBank Center. Shows temporarily postponded. Check websites for updates.
– Mission Ballroom: Shows temporarily postponded. Check website for updates.
– Red Rocks Amphitheatre: Suspended concerts until further notice.