Save this content for laterSave this content on your device for later, even while offline Sign in with FacebookSign in with your Facebook account Close

Two found dead in apparent carbon monoxide poisoning

By: Jesse Byrnes jesse.byrnes@gazette.com
February 8, 2014 Updated: February 8, 2014 at 11:20 pm
0

A man and woman were found dead Saturday in an apparent carbon monoxide poisoning at a home in eastern Colorado Springs.

Police were dispatched to a home in the 1400 block of North Murray Boulevard around 8:45 a.m. after a relative reported that the couple reported had not been in touch since Wednesday, police said.

Carbon monoxide may have contributed to their death, police said, though the El Paso County Coroner's office has not yet released a cause.

The 900-square-foot home is owned by 82-year-old Charles and Ruth Love, 61, according to the El Paso County assessor's records. The couple could not be reached by phone.

Register to the Colorado Springs Gazette
Incognito Mode Your browser is in Incognito mode

You vanished!

We welcome you to read all of our stories by signing into your account. If you don't have a subscription, please subscribe today for daily award winning journalism.

Register to the Colorado Springs Gazette
Register to the Colorado Springs Gazette
Subscribe to the Colorado Springs Gazette

It appears that you value local journalism. Thank you.

Subscribe today for unlimited digital access with 50% fewer ads for a faster browsing experience.

Already a Subscriber? LOGIN HERE

Subscribe to the Colorado Springs Gazette

It appears that you value local journalism. Thank you.

Subscribe today for unlimited digital access with 50% fewer ads for a faster browsing experience.

Subscribe to the Colorado Springs Gazette

Some news is free.
Exceptional journalism takes time, effort and your support.

Already a Subscriber? LOGIN HERE

articles remaining
×
Thank you for your interest in local journalism.
Gain unlimited access, 50% fewer ads and a faster browsing experience.