Bonfils community blood drive, appointments required.
- 10-11:40 a.m. and 1-3:30 p.m., Feb. 25, Pikes Peak Community College, Centennial Campus, 5675 S. Academy Blvd.; 1-800-365-0006, ext. 2, bonfils.org.
- 10-11:40 a.m. and 1-3:30 p.m., Feb. 29, Beth-El College of Nursing and Health Science, 3995 Regent Circle; 1-800-365-0006, ext. 2, bonfils.org.
Healthy Back, Healthy Life – 6-7:30 p.m., Feb. 25, Penrose Cancer Center, 222 N. Nevada Ave., free, registration required; penrosestfrancis.org/events.
Dance in the Dirt – With Exit West, to benefit Colorado Springs Therapeutic Riding Center, 7-11 p.m., Feb. 27, Mark Reyner Stables, 3254 Paseo Road, donations accepted. Reservations: Nancy Harrison, 351-7343.
Colorado Springs Heart Ball – To benefit the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, 5:30 p.m., March 5, The Broadmoor West, 1 Lake Ave., $250 Reservations: coloradospringsheartball.heart.org.
St. Baldrick’s Head Shaving for Childhood Cancer – March 5, 6 and 13, various locations. Information and registration: stbaldricks.org.
March Man-ness – Health information, bar trivia, pushup contests, beer, food, drawings and more, 6-8 p.m., March 9, The Broadmoor World Arena, 3185 Venetucci Blvd., free. Registration: 1-970-237-7101, marchmanness.org.
Bowlathon – To benefit Special Kids Special Families, 1:30-5:30 p.m., March 12, King Pin Lanes, 3410 N. Academy Blvd., $15-$30. Registration: sksfcolorado.org.
Kentucky Derby Gala – To benefit Safe Passage, 5:30 p.m., March 12, Antlers hotel, 4 S. Cascade Ave., $95. Reservations: tinyurl.com/z7x4ref.
National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day Luncheon – To benefit Southern Colorado AIDS Project, 11:30 a.m., March 12, The Pinery, 775 W. Bijou St., $30. Reservations: ncaids.org/southern-colorado-aids-project.
The Arc Pikes Peak Region’s Achieve with Us Colorado Film Festival – A collection of powerful narratives created by and about people with disabilities, 1 p.m., 3:30 p.m. and 7 p.m., March 23, Stargazers Theatre and Event Center, 10 S. Parkside Drive, free; thearcppr.org.
PILLAR classes – Registration: 633-4991, visitpillar.org.
- Medicare A, B, C, D and All That Stuff, 1-3 p.m. March 9 and 10, Technical University, 4435 N. Chestnut St., donation of canned goods.
- Collaborative Caregiving Takes Flight, 10 a.m.-noon March 12, Ascension Lutheran Church, 2505 N. Circle Drive, donation of canned goods.
- How to Talk to Your Doctor, 9:30-11 a.m. March 16, Sacred Heart Parish Hall, 2021 W. Pikes Peak Ave., $30.
Critters for Cancer – To benefit local Children’s Hospital for Cancer and Blood Disorder Clinic, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., April 2, Nicole Powell Photography, 7 E. Bijou St., Suite 203, $25; tinyurl.com/z8x7dxn.
Run to Beat Pancreatic Cancer – To benefit Project Purple, 9 a.m.-noon, April 3, North Monument Valley Park, West Fontanero Street and Culebra Place, $30 free for children 5 and younger. Registration: tinyurl.com/hptosn3.