The Gazette accepts obituaries and life tributes as paid notices.
- 1-50 words: $68.25 with photo; $58.25 without photo
- 51-100 words: $109.00 with photo; $99.00 without photo
- 101-199 words: $181.75 with photo; $171.75 without photo
- 200-300 words: $246.50 with photo; $236.50 without photo
- More than 300 words: 75 cents per word; $10.00 additional for photo
Other enhancements: additional photos in your ad, $10.00 each; symbols (Mountain Cross, Rose Cross, Dove, Praying Hands, Star of David) $10 each. The Veteran's flag is free.
All obituaries now include a 30-day listing at gazette.com. You can view the obituary, enter condolences and memories in a free guestbook, and see additional options that can be purchased such as extended time online.
The deadline is 3 p.m. for the next day's publication. Deadline for Sunday and Monday publication is noon Saturday (online only – click here to place your notice). The Gazette’s business office is closed on Saturday.
The ad must be processed, proofed and paid for by the deadline.
There is no format to follow or form to fill out. Simply state what you would like to say for the obituary or memorial tribute.
All life tributes are pre-paid. We do not send bills for these notices. We accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash. You may place your ad in one of the following ways:
- Click here to place your obituary online
- Obituary and Announcement Desk Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Submit the notice and any photographs and pay in person at The Gazette, 30 S. Prospect St., just east of downtown off Pikes Peak Avenue.
- Fax the notice to (719) 636-0224. Photos must be sent separately by mail or submitted in person at The Gazette. Our mailing address: Obituaries Desk, 30 S. Prospect St., Colorado Springs, CO 80903.
Please call us at (719) 636-0101 if you have further questions.
Classified Sales Director, Michelle Ackerman (719) 476-1645