How to Vote in Colorado Springs
The April 4 Colorado Springs city election is a mail-in ballot election with ballots being mailed out as early as March 10.
Voters have until 7 p.m. April 4 to deliver their ballots.
You can drop your ballots off at any hour or day at these 24/7 locations:
- East Library, 5550 N. Union Blvd.
- Library 21c, 1175 Chapel Hills Drive
- Black Forest Park-n-Ride, 7503 Black Forest Road
- Citizens Service Center, 1675 W. Garden of the Gods Road
- The El Paso County clerk’s downtown branch, 200 S. Cascade Ave.
- The county clerk’s southeast branch, 5650 Industrial Place, Suite 100
- And the county clerk’s north branch, 8830 N. Union Blvd.
From 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays, and from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Election Day, ballots can be dropped at the City Clerk’s Office, 30 S. Nevada Ave.; at the Colorado Springs Senior Center, 1514 N. Hancock Ave.; or at the YMCA Southeast Family Center, 2190 Jet Wing Drive.
The same hours apply — but only till 4:30 p.m. weekdays — at the county clerk’s Fort Carson branch, 6351 Wetzel Ave., building 1525.
For more information call the city clerk’s office at 719-385-5901, option 4.