Save this content for laterSave this content on your device for later, even while offline Sign in with FacebookSign in with your Facebook account Close

More Movers-and-shakers Articles

Photo courtesy KKTV.
House fire that killed a dog sparked by unattended candles (Gazette File photo)
Courtesy of the Falcon Fire Department.
A dog was killed and a resident burned Tuesday evening in a Colorado Springs house fire at 3119 Virginia Ave. (Photo courtesy of CSFD)
Fire scene photo courtesy Colorado Springs Fire Department via KKTV.
NEW GAZETTE
Courtesy of the Colorado Springs Fire Department.