Updated: March 6, 2014 at 1:38 pm
Fire crews quickly extinguished a blaze at a mobile home in southeast Colorado Springs Thursday.
The fire sparked from a trailer at the Meadows Mobile Home Park on the 4800 block of Astrozon Boulevard, off South Powers Boulevard, about 11:30 a.m.
There was no information on how many residents may have been displaced or if anyone was injured.
According to scanner traffic, the fire originated in the crawl space of the mobile home and firefighters had to remove part of the trailer's skirt to douse the flames with water.
Check with www.gazette.com for updates.