• At 1:10 p.m., an officer responded to the 100 block of Canon Avenue on a report of a hit and run traffic accident in which the victim’s front bumper had been struck and damaged. No arrests were made.
• At 1:35 p.m., an officer pulled a vehicle over for speeding on Highway 24 at Washington Avenue and discovered the driver had been smoking marijuana while driving with an infant in the vehicle. The driver was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of drugs, drug possession and child abuse and later released from custody.
• An officer issuing a parking citation to a vehicle parked in the 300 block of Ruxton Avenue observed an individual known to be the subject of two separate active Manitou Springs Municipal Failure to Appear warrants. The warrant was issued after the defendant failed to appear on Nov. 17 on the original charge of Camping in Public Places. The defendant was taken into custody and taken to the police department for possessing prior to being transported to the El Paso County Criminal Justice Center.
• At 1:11 a.m., an officer pulled a vehicle over for a traffic infraction on Highway 24 at Manitou Avenue and found the driver’s license to be revoked. The defendant was issued a citation and released on scene.
• At 11:52 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the 100 block of Crystal Park Road on a report of a computer crime. The investigation is still pending.
• At 2:20 p.m., officers responded to a store at 906 Manitou Avenue in reference to one of the store windows being damaged. Officers observed a BB or small rock had damaged the window, causing it to break. The window was valued at $2,000. No arrests were made.
• At 4:20 p.m., officers responded to a disturbance call in the 100 block of Crystal Park Road when the suspect left the scene on a bicycle and was involved in a traffic accident. The victim did not want to pursue charges. The suspect was cited for Careless Driving on a Bicycle resulting in an accident and Consumption of alcohol by an underage person. No injuries were reported.
• At approximately 5:30 p.m., an officer pulled over a vehicle in the 000 block of Manitou Avenue for failure to drive in a single lane and observed the driver appeared to be under the influence of alcohol. Upon investigation, the driver was arrested and cited for DUI and related charges.
• At 2 a.m., officers conducted a traffic stop in the 400 block of Manitou Avenue. The driver showed signs of intoxication, failed voluntary roadside maneuvers and was taken into custody for driving under the influence. Upon searching the vehicle, officers located a Schedule II drug and the driver was transported to the El Paso County Criminal Justice Center for booking.
• Just before 3 a.m., Officers pulled over a vehicle for a traffic infraction in the 000 block of Sutherland Drive. The passenger was observed to be intoxicated, over the age of 18 but under the age of 21, and was cited for consumption of ethyl alcohol by an underage person.
• Just before 9 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the 400 block of El Paso Boulevard on a report of a stolen vehicle. The victim said her Silver 2008 Ford Focus had been stolen from her residence sometime between 10:30 p.m. Nov. 28 and 9 a.m. Nov. 29.
• At around 3 p.m., an officer pulled over a vehicle in the 100 block of Manitou Avenue for a traffic infraction and found the passenger to be in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. The party was cited and released on scene.
• An officer took a theft report from a party in the 800 block of Prospect Place at noon. The victim reported that his license plates had been stolen from his vehicle. No arrests were made.