Updated: May 12, 2014 at 1:32 pm
It's celebration time for thousands of high school and college students in the Pikes Peak region. Here's a schedule of commencement ceremonies:
Academy School District 20
*In the event that security concerns make Clune Arena on the Air Force Academy unavailable, graduation will take place at District 20 Stadium, near Liberty High School. If Clune Arena is unavailable and if there is inclement weather, graduation will take place indoors at Liberty High School.
- Academy Online High School, 10 a.m. May 21, Rock Family Church Auditorium, 4005 Lee Vance View
- Air Academy High School, 10 a.m. May 22, Clune Arena?*, 2169 Field House Drive, Air Force Academy
- Aspen Valley High School, 10 a.m. May 21, Rock Family Church Auditorium
- College Pathways, 2 p.m. May 24, The Classical Academy North Campus Gymnasium
- Discovery Canyon Campus, 6 p.m. May 22, Clune Arena?*
- Liberty High School, 2 p.m. May 22, Clune Arena?*
- Pine Creek High School, 2 p.m. May 21, Clune Arena?*
- Rampart High School, 6 p.m. May 21, Clune Arena?*
- The Classical Academy, 2 p.m. May 23, The Classical Academy North Campus Gymnasium, 975 Stout Road
Calhan School District RJ-1
- Calhan High School, 10 a.m. May 31, Calhan High School, 800 Bulldog Drive, Calhan
Cheyenne Mountain School District 12
- Cheyenne Mountain High School, 1:30 p.m. May 25, The Broadmoor World Arena, 3185 Venetucci Blvd.
Colorado Springs School District 11
- Achieve Online, 10 a.m. May 15, Wasson Academic Campus Auditorium, 2115 Afton Way
- Adult Education, 7 p.m. May 22, Wasson Academic Campus Auditorium
- Civa Charter High School, 4 p.m. May 23, Coronado High School, 1590 W. Fillmore St.
- Community Prep, June 3. Call school for time and location, 227-8836.
- Coronado High School, 3 p.m. May 20, World Arena
- Doherty High School, 9 a.m. May 21, World Arena
- Early College High School, 2 p.m. May 22, Wasson Academic Campus
- Mitchell High School, 9 a.m. May 20, World Arena
- Palmer High School, 3 p.m. May 21, World Arena
- Springs Community Night School, students graduate from their home school
- Tesla High School, 2 p.m. May 15, Stargazers Theatre and Event Center, 10 S. Parkside Drive
- The Bijou School, 6 p.m. May 15, Stargazers
- The Digital High School, students graduate from their home school
Cripple Creek-Victor School District RE-1
- Cripple Creek-Victor Junior-High School, 10 a.m. May 24, Cripple Creek-Victor Junior-High School gymnasium, 410 N. B. St., Cripple Creek
Edison School District 54-JT
- Edison Academy, 10 a.m. May 17, Pikes Peak BOCES, 2883 S. Circle Drive
- Edison High School, 4 p.m. May 18, Edison High School, 14550 Edison Road, Yoder
Ellicott School District 22
- Ellicott High School, 2 p.m. May 18, high school gym, 375 S. Ellicott Highway, Calhan
Falcon School District 49
- Falcon High School, 5 p.m. May 24, World Arena
- Falcon Virtual Academy, 6 p.m. May 16, Falcon Virtual Academy, 6113 Constitution Ave.
- Patriot Learning Center, 6 p.m. May 22, Patriot Learning Center, 11990 Swingline NE Road, Peyton
- Sand Creek High School, 1 p.m. May 24, World Arena
- Vista Ridge High School, 9 a.m. May 24, World Arena
Fountain-Fort Carson School District 8
- Fountain-Fort Carson High School and Welte Education Center, 9 a.m. May 24, Guy R. Barickman Stadium, 900 Jimmy Camp Road, Fountain
Hanover School District 28
- Hanover High School, 1 p.m. May 24, high school, 1750 S. Peyton Highway
Harrison School District 2
- Harrison High School, 5 p.m. May 22, World Arena
- Sierra High School, 2 p.m. May 22, World Arena
- James Irwin Charter High School, 6 p.m. May 29, James Irwin Charter High School Field House, 5525 Astrozon Blvd.
Lewis-Palmer School District 38
*In the event that security concerns make Clune Arena on the Air Force Academy unavailable, please contact high schools for graduation location.
- Lewis-Palmer High School, 4 p.m. May 23, Clune Arena*
- Palmer Ridge High School, 11 a.m. May 23, Clune Arena*
Manitou Springs School District 14
- Manitou Springs High School, 1 p.m. May 18, Richardson Field, 401 El Monte Place, Manitou Springs
Miami-Yoder School District 60-JT
- Miami-Yoder High School, 10:30 a.m. May 24, high school north gymnasium, 420 S. Rush Road, Rush
Peyton School District 23
- Peyton High School, 10 a.m. May 24, Peyton High School, 13885 Bradshaw Road, Peyton
Widefield School District 3
- Discovery High School, 4 p.m. May 16, Mesa Ridge High School auditorium, 6070 Mesa Ridge Parkway
- Mesa Ridge High School, 7 p.m. May 19, World Arena
- Widefield High School, 9 a.m. May 17, Widefield High School Bowers Gymnasium, 615 Widefield Drive
Woodland Park School District RE-2
- Woodland Park High School, 6 p.m. May 23, Pikes Peak Center, 190 S. Cascade Ave.
Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind
- Colorado Springs School for the Deaf and the Blind, 1 p.m. June 5, Weiner-Galluzzo Multi-Purpose Facility gym, 33 N. Institute St.
State Charter Institute Schools
- Colorado Springs Early Colleges, 3-5:30 p.m. May 24, First United Methodist Church, 420 N. Nevada Ave.
- Pikes Peak Prep, 5 p.m. May 28, Colorado College, Armstrong Hall, 14 E. Cache La Poudre St.
- The Vanguard School, 10:30 a.m. May 24, school back lawn, 1605 S. Corona Ave.
- Colorado Springs Christian School, 11 a.m. May 24, Rocky Mountain Calvary Church, 4285 N. Academy Blvd.
- The Colorado Springs School, 8:30 a.m. May 22, Outside Terrace, 21 Broadmoor Ave.
- Evangelical Christian Academy, 7 p.m. May 23, Village Seven Presbyterian Church Sanctuary, 4050 Nonchalant Circle S.
- Fountain Valley School, 11 a.m. May 24, Fountain Valley School, 6155 Fountain Valley School Road
- Pikes Peak Academy, 7 p.m. June 13, Fellowship Bible Church, 5590 N. Nevada Ave.
- Pikes Peak Christian School, 7 p.m. May 17, school auditorium, 5905 Flintridge Drive
- Springs Baptist Academy, 6 p.m. June 1, Grace Baptist Church, 3500 N. Nevada Ave.
- St. Mary's High School, 9 a.m. May 19, St. Dominic Catholic Church, 5354 S. U.S. 85?/?87, Security
Colleges and universities
- Air Force Academy, gates open at 7 a.m., ceremony at 9:30 a.m. May 28, Falcon Stadium, tickets required.
- Colorado College, 8:30 a.m. May 19, Armstrong Quad, 14 E. Cache La Poudre St. Rain location is the World Arena.
- Colorado Technical University, 1 p.m. June 21, Bellco Theatre, Colorado Convention Center, 700 14th St., Denver
- DeVry University, 11 a.m. July 19, The Wildlife Experience Great Hall, 10035 Peoria St., Parker
- Nazarene Bible College, 3 p.m. May 25, Springs First Church of the Nazarene, 4120 E. Fountain Blvd.
- Pikes Peak Community College, 2 p.m. May 17, New Life Church Living Room, 11025 Voyager Parkway
- University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, 11:30 a.m. for College of Letters, Arts and Sciences; 3:30 p.m. for Beth-El College of Nursing and Health Sciences, College of Business and Administration, School of Public Affairs, College of Education, and College of Engineering and Applied Science, May 23, World Arena
- University of Phoenix, 10 a.m. June 28, Bellco Theatre, Colorado Convention Center, 700 14th St., Denver
- Webster University, 11 a.m. May 24, Doolittle Hall, 3116 Academy Drive, Air Force Academy