Save this content for laterSave this content on your device for later, even while offline Sign in with FacebookSign in with your Facebook account Close

House fire south of Colorado Springs sparked by faulty wiring, officials say

November 25, 2016 Updated: November 25, 2016 at 9:05 pm
0

A Friday afternoon fire near Beulah began in a trailer and spread to a home, according to the Pueblo County Sheriff's Office.

Both were destroyed by the blaze on Siloam Road, which multiple fire agencies responded to at about 4:20 p.m., according to the Sheriff's Office. Three residents were on the property at the time of the fire, but none were in the home or the trailer, according to the Sheriff's Office. No injuries were reported.

Officials said the fire was sparked by faulty wiring of a generator connected to the home. The property damage has been valued at $22,000.

-

Contact Ellie Mulder: 636-0198

Twitter: @lemarie

Facebook: Ellie Mulder

Register to the Colorado Springs Gazette
Incognito Mode Your browser is in Incognito mode

You vanished!

We welcome you to read all of our stories by signing into your account. If you don't have a subscription, please subscribe today for daily award winning journalism.

Register to the Colorado Springs Gazette
Register to the Colorado Springs Gazette
Subscribe to the Colorado Springs Gazette

It appears that you value local journalism. Thank you.

Subscribe today for unlimited digital access with 50% fewer ads for a faster browsing experience.

Already a Subscriber? LOGIN HERE

Subscribe to the Colorado Springs Gazette

It appears that you value local journalism. Thank you.

Subscribe today for unlimited digital access with 50% fewer ads for a faster browsing experience.

Subscribe to the Colorado Springs Gazette

Some news is free.
Exceptional journalism takes time, effort and your support.

Already a Subscriber? LOGIN HERE

articles remaining
×
Thank you for your interest in local journalism.
Gain unlimited access, 50% fewer ads and a faster browsing experience.