Here are some of the stories, reviews and features you'll find in the March 16 GO!
- Rock royalty Elton John will perform before a sold-out crowd at The Broadmoor World Arena Thursday. Concert-goers can expect songs from his new album, "Wonderful Crazy Night," as well as beloved standards such as "Your Song," "Tiny Dancer," "Candle in the Wind," "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" and "Someone Saved My Life Tonight."
- If you're looking to find fun beyond the Springs, check out Jewish reggae/rap artist Matisyahu. He's touring in support of his new five-song EP "Release the Bound" and will perform Sunday at Boulder Theater in Boulder.
- Dining reviewer Robin Intemann visits Loyal Coffee - a Colorado Springs coffee shop that offers more than a cuppa Joe. Find out what Robin rates this place that boasts a limited food menu, an array of beverages, teas, a cool vibe and industrial chic décor, and, of course, coffee.
- On the beer scene, our Pikes Pub columnist Tom Roeder previews Craft Beer Week starting Saturday. The weeklong celebration gives the state's tipplers a chance to toast one of Colorado's creative and industrial powerhouses.
- In restaurant news, food editor Teresa Farney talks to Till Kitchen's owner on the decisoin to shutter its Roost cafe after a month, and talks about their classes, including how to make pasta and cocktails. Also, announcing the opening of the downtown Dickey's Barbecue Pit in downtown Colorado Springs.
Find all these stories and more at gazette.com and in Thursday's GO! section in our print Gazette. And watch A&E editor Michelle on KKTV 11 News promoting GO! Wednesday morning in the accompanying video.