Funds established to help garage explosion victims

Staff reports Published:

You've reached your 4 FREE premium stories for this 30 day period*

Register for 4 more free articles.

or
*A 30 day rolling period starts the day you first visit the site.
Are you a subscriber and having trouble viewing stories?
Colorado Springs Firefighters responded to 3018 Greenwood Circle Sunday, December 9, 2012 after fumes from a car in a garage were ignited by a space heater, which set the structure ablaze. Photo by MICHAEL CIAGLO, THE GAZETTE
Advertisement