Meth contamination haunts Springs homebuyers

You've reached your 4 FREE premium stories this month

Get 4 more FREE stories

Simply register to continue.

Register

Subscribe now

Get access unlimited access to premium stories.

Subscribe
Lauren Hardy inspects the window well where she found a syringe while moving into their Colorado Springs home, Thursday, March 24, 2011. Hardy and her husband, Jason, in background with their 2-year-old daughter, Kelley, had the house inspected and tested Photo by CHRISTIAN MURDOCK, THE GAZETTE
Advertisement