Meth contamination haunts Springs homebuyers

Staff reports Published:

You've reached your 4 FREE premium stories for this 30 day period*

To continue reading please register for FREE below.

or
*A 30 day rolling period starts the day you first visit the site.
Are you a subscriber and having trouble viewing stories?
Lauren Hardy walks past a used syringe lying in the dirt next to their Colorado Springs home, Thursday, March 24, 2011. Hardy and her husband, Jason, had the house inspected and tested for radon but didn't know it had been a meth house until they were mov Photo by CHRISTIAN MURDOCK, THE GAZETTE
Advertisement