Meth contamination haunts Springs homebuyers

Lauren and Jason Hardy stand outside their Colorado Springs home with their 2-year-old daughter, Kelley, Thursday, March 24, 2011. The young couple had the house inspected and tested for radon before they bought it a year ago, but didn't know it had been a meth house until they were moving in. The house tested positive for meth and the Hardys have been forced to live with family.  Photo by CHRISTIAN MURDOCK, THE GAZETTE
Lauren and Jason Hardy stand outside their Colorado Springs home with their 2-year-old daughter, Kelley, Thursday, March 24, 2011. The young couple had the house inspected and tested for radon before they bought it a year ago, but didn't know it had been a meth house until they were moving in. The house tested positive for meth and the Hardys have been forced to live with family. Photo by CHRISTIAN MURDOCK, THE GAZETTE
Advertisement