May 16, 2014 Updated: May 18, 2014 at 5:22 pm
- Inaugural Steel City Brew Fest, 6-9 p.m. June 7, Pueblo, puebloriverwalk.org/steel-city-brewfest: This addition to the city's 14th annual Boats, Bands and BBQ Festival allows patrons to sample a variety of Colorado craft beers. A $20 ticket to the brew festival on the Pueblo Riverwalk also buys access to the entire day's festivities.
- Feast of Saint Arnold, noon-4:30 p.m. June 14, Colorado Springs, 231-4803, feastofsaintarnold.com: Raise a glass to the seventh-century patron saint of beer, Saint Arnold of Metz, on the grounds of the historic Chapel of Our Saviour Episcopal Church. The second annual celebration of regional beer, wine, spirits and food benefits Westside CARES.
- 18th annual Colorado Brewers Rendezvous, 1-5 p.m. July 12, Salida, coloradobeer.org: More than 50 brewers will be on tap to pour samples of some of the state's better craft beers at this popular gathering of brewers and brew fans. The festival at Riverside Park is a fundraiser for the Colorado Brewers Guild. Tickets are $40.
- Denver Summer Brew Fest, 7-10 p.m. July 25-26, Denver, denverbrewfest.com/summer: With more than 125 beers on tap from 45-plus craft breweries, the event is one of the Mile High City's larger summer celebrations of suds. The festival features live music, food and unlimited samples in a souvenir glass.
- Springs Beer Fest, noon-4 p.m. Aug. 2, Colorado Springs, 303-777-6887, springsbeerfest.org: The eighth annual festival, sponsored by Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom, benefits Care and Share Food Bank for Southern Colorado. About 50 brewers have confirmed for the event at America the Beautiful Park.
Stephanie Earls, The Gazette