Building a brand new dream home can be an exciting process, especially with a builder who emphasizes quality, convenience and flexibility. Campbell Homes has been building new homes in Colorado Springs for more than 50 years; all the while designing beautiful plans, investing in quality building materials, and hiring the best team of craftsmen to see the job through. The company – El Paso county’s oldest, locally-owned home building firm – is the only in Colorado Springs to have been named “Builder of the Year” three times by the Housing and Building Association of Colorado Springs. Much of their success can be attributed to their outstanding building practices from the ground up.
A home should not only be beautiful on the outside, but all the way down to the foundation as well. Campbell Homes focuses on EcoSmart construction and high performance homes, which conserve energy, use resources responsibly and provide a comfortable living environment. By default, all Campbell Homes are constructed with low maintenance, energy-efficient, durable and beautiful materials – saving families money and allowing for a better performing home.
Some special features in every home include Therma-Tru insulated fiberglass entry doors, red oak flooring, granite slab countertops, Energy Star Maytag appliances, Moen brushed nickel designer faucets, Lennox 93 percent high efficiency sealed combustion gas furnace, blown in fiberglass insulation, JamesHardie exterior siding and much more. Each home is also technologically integrated and is equipped with a quality low-voltage wiring platform that offers flexible connectivity for television, telephone and data networking inside the home.
The experience of choosing and building a home allows for buyer input and participation from the ground up. Campbell Homes offers more than 20 home plans and customizable options to accommodate the individual needs of each family.
Campbell Homes builds both ranch and two-story homes with plans starting from 2,300 to 4,500 square feet. Homes can have three to seven bedrooms and two to five bathrooms. The builder specializes in open floor plans, which have become one of the most sought-after design concepts in home construction. With flexibility in space, the open floor plan is widely incorporated in Campbell Homes’ available home plans creating a sense of unity while maintaining functionality throughout the home.
Exceptional customer service
Exemplary customer service has been a cornerstone of Campbell Homes and has created customers for life with many Campbell families on their second and even third Campbell Home. Clients are given personalized and friendly customer service throughout the whole building process with close attention to detail and understanding of their needs and wants.
The home building process at Campbell Homes begins with a design center consultation, where customers receive expert advice from a professional interior designer, followed by a smart home technology consultation where they meet with a specialist in high speed data, phone, security, home automation and satellite. Next is the construction meeting where the sales team and superintendent go over desired features and options, followed by the frame orientation where the buyer can view the framing, electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems. The final orientation, prior to closing, provides families with an opportunity to meet with a customer care representative to learn about the home, amenities, maintenance procedures and receive an overall demonstration.
When buying a home, a convenient location is paramount. Campbell Homes builds in a variety of communities, each with scenic and accessible locations.
- Cordera. This master planned community is located in Northeast Colorado Springs in Academy School District 20. With beautiful mountain views and miles of interlinking trails, the neighborhood is located in close proximity to the Powers Corridor, and just 25 minutes from Colorado Springs Airport. Denver and downtown Colorado Springs are easily accessible, and The United States Air Force Academy, the Briargate Business Campus, Memorial Hospital, St. Francis NorthCare, VillaSports and Lifetime Fitness are just minutes away. Model Home: 4348 Outlook Ridge Trail, Colorado Springs.
- Meridian Ranch. Just north of Woodmen Road and Meridian Road, this community is home to some of the best schools in Falcon School District 49 as well as the award-winning Antler Creek Golf Course, a 30,000 square foot recreation center, and miles of paved hiking and biking trails. Located on the northeastern boundary of El Paso County, the community affords an easy commute to Peterson Air Force Base, Schriever Air Force Base, the Colorado Springs Airport and downtown Colorado Springs. Model Home: 13425 Park Meadows Drive, Falcon.
- Quail Brush Creek. This new neighborhood is conveniently located just east of Black Forest Road and south of Woodmen Road in Colorado Springs. The community is nearby Stetson Hills Open Space provides room to enjoy the playground, trails and mountains. The community provides an easy commute to Fort Carson, Peterson and Shriever Air Force Bases and nearby major shopping centers, restaurants and entertainment options. Model Home: 7045 Thorn Brush Way,
- Village Center at Woodmoor. Village Center at Woodmoor is located within the town of Monument in the “Woodmoor” community. The neighborhood is just 25 minutes from downtown Colorado Springs, and is nearby beautiful forests of Ponderosa Pines, grassy meadows, and hilly areas with a wide variety of vegetation. Part of the Tri-Lakes Region, the property is just east of I-25 and adjacent to Highway 105. Model Home: 17970 Gypsum Canyon Court, Monument.
- North Fork. Coming in spring 2017, this patio home community in Briargate will be in Academy School District 20 and nearby everyday conveniences like shopping, dining, recreation, open spaces and natural trails.
To learn more about Campbell Homes, call 719-266-9780 or visit CampbellHomes.com.