Election Day is here, and Gazette reporters will update voter turnout and results at gazette.com.
We'll also have video interviews by video editor John Schroyer periodically in the afternoon and evening, and a live chat beginning at 6:30 p.m. moderated by Web and social media manager Dalton Walker.
Results will be updated through the evening, and reporters in Denver and Colorado Springs will keep Twitter followers up-to-date on reaction and other election-related events. Follow us at gazette.com, on Twitter @csgazette and on Facebook at springsgazette.
And here's the information you need if you've yet to cast your ballot:
Last day to vote
Ballots are due by 7 p.m. Tuesday as Colorado voters weigh in on local school board races and statewide tax and marijuana issues. To be eligible to vote on statewide issues, residents must have lived in Colorado for 22 days prior to Election Day. Voters can update their addresses, register to vote, get a replacement mail ballot or simply vote in person at the following locations from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.: Citizens Service Center, 1675 W. Garden of the Gods Road, Suite 2202.
- Southeast Powers Branch, 5650 Industrial Place
- Downtown Branch at Centennial Hall, 200 S. Cascade Ave.
- North Branch, 8830 N. Union Blvd.
- Fountain Police Department, Community Room 222, North Santa Fe Avenue, Fountain
- Town of Monument, 645 Beacon Lite Road, Monument
- El Paso County Fairgrounds, Exhibit Hall, 366 10th St., Calhan
Ballot drop-off locations open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.: Ellicott School District Administration Building, 395 S. Ellicott Highway.
- City of Manitou Springs, 606 Manitou Ave.
- Marcroft Hall, 9105 Chipita Park Road
- Falcon School District Administration Building, 10850 E. Woodmen Road
- Donald Wescott Fire Protection District, 15415 Gleneagle Drive
- City of Colorado Springs, 30 S. Nevada Ave., Suite 101
For more on the issues and candidates, see The Gazette's voter guide here.
Both local and statewide races will be posted Tuesday after 7 p.m. on the Secretary of State's website. Visit www.sos.state.co.us and click on Election Results. For local races, select the Results by County tab and select your county.