Save this content for laterSave this content on your device for later, even while offline Sign in with FacebookSign in with your Facebook account Close

Colorado Springs couple found dead in possible carbon monoxide poisoning identified

February 10, 2014 Updated: February 10, 2014 at 4:30 pm
0

A Colorado Springs couple were found dead Saturday in an apparent carbon monoxide poisoning at their residence in eastern Colorado Springs.

Charles Love, 82, and Ruth Love, 61, were identified by the El Paso County Coroner's Office but spokeswoman Sandy Way said Monday that the cause of death could not be determined until the coroner completed an ongoing investigation.

Police were dispatched to a home on the 1400 block of North Murray Boulevard around 8:45 a.m. after a family member reported that the couple had not been in touch since Wednesday, police said.

The was owned by Charles and Ruth Love, according to the El Paso County assessor's records.

Register to the Colorado Springs Gazette
Incognito Mode Your browser is in Incognito mode

You vanished!

We welcome you to read all of our stories by signing into your account. If you don't have a subscription, please subscribe today for daily award winning journalism.

Register to the Colorado Springs Gazette
Register to the Colorado Springs Gazette
Subscribe to the Colorado Springs Gazette

It appears that you value local journalism. Thank you.

Subscribe today for unlimited digital access with 50% fewer ads for a faster browsing experience.

Already a Subscriber? LOGIN HERE

Subscribe to the Colorado Springs Gazette

It appears that you value local journalism. Thank you.

Subscribe today for unlimited digital access with 50% fewer ads for a faster browsing experience.

Subscribe to the Colorado Springs Gazette

Some news is free.
Exceptional journalism takes time, effort and your support.

Already a Subscriber? LOGIN HERE

articles remaining
×
Thank you for your interest in local journalism.
Gain unlimited access, 50% fewer ads and a faster browsing experience.