These agencies need volunteer help. Call about specific opportunities and time commitment.
- The Alzheimer's Association - Volunteers needed for light office duties; 266-8773.
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of the Pikes Peak Region - Volunteers needed to make a difference in the life of an abused or neglected child; Kelly, 447-9898, ext. 1033; casappr.org.
- Crossfire Ministries - Volunteers needed in all departments; Leslie, 650-4336.
- Doll Doctors - Help refurbish gently used dolls and stuff animals for charities. Donations accepted; Pat Dinsmore, 574-1915.
- Interfaith Hospitality Network - Volunteers needed to interact with homeless families as role models and advocates. Call 329-1244.
- Leading with Love - Volunteers needed to love and nurture a puppy who will become a guide dog for the blind; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Peterson Air and Space Museum - Volunteer tour guides needed; 556-4916, email@example.com.
- Pikes Peak Library District - 531-6333, ext. 6997.
- Rocky Mountain Health Care - Lynn Vilencia, 457-0660, ext. 220.
Submit items at least two weeks in advance: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.