These agencies need volunteer help. Call about specific opportunities and time commitment.
- Pikes Peak Regional Airshow - Volunteers needed 6:30 a.m.- 5 p.m. Sept. 21-25. Registration: pprairshow.org.
- American Advertising Federation of Colorado Springs - Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The American Numismatic Association Money Museum - Docents needed to conduct tours; Andy, 482-9814.
- Community Advancing Public Safety - Hosted by Colorado Springs Police and Fire Departments. Volunteers, 18 and older, needed for internal operations and field locations; springscaps .org.
- Council for Educational Travel, USA - Host exchange students; Karin Bugatti, 633-8444.
- Friends of the Pikes Peak Library District - ppld.org/friends.
- Girl Scouts of Colorado - 597-8603.
- Harvestime International Network - Provides free Christian education materials to people around the world; 487-3265, harvestime.org.
- Memorial's Volunteer Services Department - 365-5298.
- Memories in the Making - A program of the Alzheimer's Association, needs art class facilitators; Martha, 494-0740.
- Mountain Community Transportation for Seniors - 488-0076.
- One Nation Walking Together - Volunteers needed to help pick up and unload donations, sort donations, pack boxes and load trailers for shipment to Native Americans on reservations; 329-0251, onenationwt.org.
- Operation Christmas Child - Collects shoebox gift contents year-round for needy children worldwide; small, new toys, school supplies and hygiene items; Melissa Klute, 531-7597, samaritanspurse.org/occ.
Submit items at least two weeks in advance: email email@example.com.