These agencies need volunteer help. Call about specific opportunities and time commitment.
- Care and Share Food Bank - Volunteers needed to help sort and pact food boxes. Individuals, families and groups welcome; 434-4677, careandshare.org, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo - Volunteers who want to be part of connecting animals and people needed; cmzoo.org, email@example.com.
- Colorado Mounted Rangers - An all volunteer, statutorily-authorized, statewide law enforcement auxiliary that assists law enforcement and other first responder agencies across Colorado; 353-8414, ext. 353.
- Colorado Springs Therapeutic Riding Center at The Mark Reyner Stables - Volunteers needed to work with equine-assisted therapy for children and adults with disabilities; 641-5213, 634-4173, cstrc.org.
- Community Partnership for Child Development/Head Start - Delberta Uvalle, 635-1536, ext. 276.
- Family Attachment Center - Work with children with mental problem-attachment disorder; 632-3204.
- Girl Scouts of Colorado - 597-8603.
- Habitat for Humanity Teller Country Restore - Business leaders needed to raise awareness in Teller County for building projects; 432-5777, 687-4447 tellerhabitat.org.
- Harvestime International Network - Provides free Christian education materials to people around the world; 487-3265, harvestime.org.
- Memories in the Making - A program of the Alzheimer's Association, needs art class facilitators; Martha, 494-0740.
- One Nation Walking Together - Volunteers needed to help pick up and unload donations, sort donations, pack boxes and load trailers for shipment to Native Americans on reservations; 329-0251, onenationwt.org.
Submit items at least two weeks in advance: email firstname.lastname@example.org.