Colorado Springs Gazette Classifieds
- Adult Care (4)
- Auctions (16)
- Auto Services (8)
- Carpeting (8)
- Computer Repair (11)
- Drywall (24)
- Education (8)
- Electric (7)
- Fencing (8)
- Fireplace Wood (8)
- Flooring (3)
- General - Professional (8)
- Handyman (27)
- Hauling (24)
- House Cleaning (20)
- Landscape Maintenance (16)
- Licensed Childcare (8)
- Massage (9)
- Painting And Papering (10)
- Roofing (16)
Categories > Wheels >
- January 30 - Genoa-Hugo School District No. C-113 NOTICE OF CONTRACTOR'S FINAL SETTLEMENT Notice is hereby given that on or about the 9th day of February, 2015 at 5:00p.m., final settlement will be made by the Genoa-Hugo School District on behalf of the Owner's Financial Support Company, to Nunn Construction, Inc., hereinafter called the "Contractor" for and on account of the contract for construction of the Genoa-Hugo School Renovation and Addition Project, 220 West 7th Street, Hugo, CO 80821. Any person(s), co-partnership, association or corporation, limited liability company or other entity who has an unpaid claim against said project, for or on account of the furnishing of labor, material, team hire, sustenance, provisions, provender or other supplies consumed by such Contractor or any of his subcontractors in or about the performance of said work, may at any time up to and including said time of final settlement file a verified statement of the amount of due and unpaid on account of such claim. In accordance with Section 38-26-107(1) C.R.S., all such claims shall be filed with Frank Reeves of the Genoa-Hugo School District C-113, 220 West 7th Street, Hugo, CO 80821, Christabel Cardenas (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Quentin Rockwell (email@example.com) on or before 5:00p.m. on the final settlement date above. Failure on the part of the creditor to file such statement prior to such final settlement will relieve the Genoa-Hugo School District C-113 and/or the Owner's Financial Support Company from any and all liability for such claim. Dated at Denver, Colorado this 29th day of January, 2015. Genoa-Hugo School District C-113 Frank Reeves, Superintendent Publication Dates: January 30th, 2015 and January 31st, 2015.
- January 30 - In accord with C.R.S. 38-26-107(1), notice is hereby given that final settlement will be made on or about February 13, 2015 on Contract C006858 for Circle Drive Safe Route to School Project by and between the City of Colorado Springs and CMS of Colorado Springs. See www.springsgov.com for claim filing information. Published in CS Gazette Jan 30, Feb 5, 2015.
- January 30 - LEGAL NOTICE Colorado Springs Utilities 121 South Tejon Street Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903 The City Council of the City of Colorado Springs approved a change to the Gas Cost Adjustment (GCA) at its regular meeting held on January 27, 2015. A GCA rate of ($0.2460)/Ccf shall be effective beginning February 1, 2015, and shall remain in effect until changed by City Council as set forth in Colorado Springs Utilities Tariff, Natural Gas Rate Schedules, City Council Volume No. 5, Ninth Revised Sheet No. 10a. Published in the CS Gazette January 29, 2014
- January 30 - Notice is hereby given that pursuant to the Self-Storage Facility Lien Law on Feb 3, 2015 at 11:00 AM at 380 Garden of the Gods Rd, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907 Colorado, State the undersigned, CubeSmart Store, will sell at public sale the following stored property: C-76-Boxes furniture too full to see all K-229-Boxes lawn equipment tools Cloths, bags, basket Published in CS Gazette Jan 24, 27, 2015.
- January 30 - Notice is hereby given that pursuant to the Self-Storage Facility Lien Law on February 3, 2015, at 12:00PM 2310 S Circle Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80910, State the undersigned, CubeSmart Store, will sell at public sale the following stored property: Unit: 73- Auto seat, too full to see Unit: 306 - Toys, plastic totes, bags, clothing Published in CS Gazette Jan 24, 27, 2015.
- January 30 - NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT MERIDIAN RANCH FILING 8 NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that on February 10, 2015 at 9:00 A.M. in the Centennial Hall Auditorium 200 S. Cascade Avenue , Colorado Springs, Colorado, or at such other time and place as this hearing may be adjourned to, a public hearing will be held by the Board of County Commissioners of the County of El Paso, State of Colorado, Such text may be examined at the public office of the Development Services Department, 2880 International Circle, Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80910; and/or the Board of County Commissioners Office, Centennial Hall 200 S. Cascade, Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80903 and on line at the following web address http://adm.elpasoco.com/ Development_Services BE IT RESOLVED: GTL Development, LLC, requests approval of a PUD development plan, to include approval as a preliminary plan, to authorize the development of 145 single-family lots, rights-of-way, and open space tracts. The 55.56 acre PUD development plan consists of 20.43 acres of residential lots, 12.10 acres of rights-of-way, and 12.46 acres of open space which includes a 3 acre community park. The site is located off the extension of Rainbow Bridge Drive between Rex Road and Londonderry Drive, and is within Sections 19 and 20, Township 12 South, Range 64 West of the 6th P.M. and is within the boundaries of the Falcon/Peyton Small Area Master Plan (2008). (Tax Schedule No. 42000-00-403) THAT GTL, INC. DBA GTL DEVELOPMENT, INC., THEODORE TCHANG, PRESIDENT AND MERIDIAN SERVICE METROPOLITAN DISTRICT BEING THE OWNERS OF THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBED TRACTS OF LAND: A PARCEL OF LAND LOCATED IN A PORTION OF SECTION 19 AND 20, BOTH IN TOWNSHIP 12 SOUTH, RANGE 64 WEST OF THE 6TH PRINCIPAL MERIDIAN, EL PASO COUNTY, COLORADO. FULL LEGAL DESCRIPTION IS AVAILABLE AT DEVELOPMENT SERVICES DEPARTMENT. Dated at Colorado Springs, Colorado, this 10th day of February 2015. THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS OF EL PASO COUNTY, COLORADO BY /s/ Dennis Hisey, Chairman Published in CS Gazette January 27, 2015.
- January 30 - Notice of Self Storage Sale Please take notice American Mini Storage - Colorado Springs located at 3150 Boychuk Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80910 intends to hold an auction of the goods stored in the following units in default for non-payment of rent. The sale will occur as an online auction via www.storagebattles.com at the facility on 02-13-2015 at 10AM. Unless stated otherwise, the description of the contents are household goods and furnishings. Melvin J. Hardy Jr. unit #002; Andrea Sweetman unit #035; Antonio N. Jackson unit #050; Randall L. Kubin unit #149; Fernando Juarez unit #206; Luck Cornish unit #237; Brandon A. Shenefelt unit #252; Kevin Rogers unit #273; Ronald Hatfield units #281 & #867; Jamee Mays unit #392; Jennifer E. Gaither unit #828. All property is being stored at the above self-storage facility. This sale may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Certain terms and conditions apply. See manager for details. Published in CS Gazette Jan 30, Feb 6, 2015.
- January 30 - PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS PPACG is accepting proposals from organizations to supply services to people 60+ and caregivers in El Paso, Teller, and Park counties. Proposals are due by 5:00 p.m., Monday, March 2, 2015. Services for which funding is available, service specifications and the proposal guide may be obtained at www.ppacg.org. The proposers' conference is on February 4, 2015 from 8:00-12:00 in the Main conference room on the lower level at PPACG, 14 South Chestnut Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80905. Attendance at the conference is required in order to be considered for funding. Contact Lisa Alldridge @719-471-7080 x134 for additional information. Published in CS Gazette January 26, 2015.
- January 30 - STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA COUNTY OF SPARTANBURG IN THE FAMILY COURT SEVENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT 2014-DR-42-3463 ERIN DANAE KIMSEY, Plaintiff, vs. JOSEPH TYLER KIMSEY, Defendant. SUMMONS TO THE DEFENDANT ABOVE NAMED: You are hereby summoned and required to answer the Petition/Complaint in this action, of which a copy is herewith served upon you, and to serve a copy of your answer to the said Petition/Complaint on the subscribers at their office, 260 North Church Street, Spartanburg, S.C. within thirty (30) days after the service hereon, exclusive of the day of such service; and is you fail to answer the Petition/Complaint within the time aforesaid, the Petitioner/Plaintiff in this action will apply to the Court for the relief demanded in the Petition/Complaint. COMPLAINT 2014-DR-42-3463 The Plaintiff would respectfully show unto the Court: JURISDICTION 1. The Plaintiff is a citizen and resident of the County of Spartanburg, State of South Carolina and has been for more than the statutory period. 2. The Defendant is an active duty service member currently stationed at Ft. Carson, Colorado Springs, Colorado with the United States Army. Upon information and belief, Defendant is a citizen and resident of the County of Spartanburg, State of South Carolina and has been for more than the statutory period as South Carolina is Defendant's state of legal residence. 3. This action is brought pursuant to the South Carolina Code of Laws, and includes, without limitation, requests for a divorce, custody, visitation, child support, spousal support and/or alimony, equitable division of martial property, attorney's fees and costs, and all other issues set forth more fully herein. 4. The parties are husband and wife having been married on April 04, 2011 in the County of Rutherford, State of North Carolina; that as a result of this marriage, the parties have two children, to wit: Koda Nicholas Kimsey (W/M, D.O.B. 02/05/2012 and Auden Jase Kimsey (W/M, D.O.B. 01/07/2014). No other children have been born of this marriage and none are expected. 5. That this Court has both subject matter and personal jurisdiction over the parties and issues presented. 6. That this Court is the proper venue to hear and adjudicate this matter. DIVORCE (Adultery) 7. That Plaintiff repeats all prior paragraphs listed above as if fully repeated herein verbatim. 8. The Defendant is engaged in an adulterous relationship with one for the purposes of this action will be referred to as "Ashley Nicole" or "Nicole Divine"; that the parties separated on or about April 02, 2014 as a result of Defendant's conduct; and that the Plaintiff seeks a divorce on the ground of adultery. 9. The Plaintiff requests reimbursement of any private investigative fees and cost. 10. The Plaintiff seeks a divorce from the Defendant on the statutory ground of Adultery and would show that there has been no fraud or collusion for purposes of obtaining a divorce. CUSTODY AND VISITATION 11. That Plaintiff repeats all prior paragraphs listed above as if fully repeated herein verbatim. 12. That Plaintiff is a fit and proper person to have custody of the minor children. 13. That throughout the life of the minor children, the Plaintiff has been the primary care provider for the minor children while supporting her husband's military career, and she believes that it would be in the best interest of the minor children for them to remain in her sole custody, control and care, both pendente lite and permanently. 14. That the Defendant is unstable and irresponsible and has exhibited his inability to put the welfare and needs of the minor children before his own personal desires and interests, to wit: the Plaintiff is informed and believes that the Defendant is facing disciplinary action (i.e. Court Martial) with the U.S. Army; Defendant has regularly exhibited and expressed delusional thought and actions. It is in the children's best interest to be placed in the sole care and custody of the Plaintiff immediately, pendent lite, and permanently. 15. That Plaintiff believes that the Defendant should be entitled to certain supervised visitation with the children wherein restrictions need to be imposed on the visitation to ensure that all visitations are in a safe, monitored environment. 16. Plaintiff is informed and believes that she is entitled to an Order from this Court, both pendente lite and permanently, enjoining Defendant from exposing the minor children to any immoral, illicit, or illegal lifestyles, behaviors, or activities and exposing the children to any paramour. CHILD SUPPORT 17. That Plaintiff repeats all prior paragraphs listed above as if fully repeated herein verbatim. 18. That Plaintiff is entitled to reasonable child support from the Defendant pursuant to the South Carolina DDS Child Support Guidelines for the care of the minor children and payable through the Spartanburg County Clerk of Court's Office with the additional 5% collection fee, both pendente lite and permanently. GUARDIAN AD LITEM 19. That Plaintiff repeats all prior paragraphs listed above as is fully repeated herein verbatim. 20. That Plaintiff is informed and believes that is Defendant should contest custody of the minor children being awarded to Plaintiff, that a Guardian ad litem should be appointed and that Defendant should be responsible for the Guardian ad litem's fees and costs, both pendente lite and permanently. ALIMONY/ SPOUSAL SUPPORT 21. That Plaintiff repeats all prior paragraphs listed above as if fully repeated herein verbatim. 22. That Plaintiff is informed and believes that Defendant should be required to pay her alimony or other spousal support both pendent lite and permanently. This action resulted through no fault of the Plaintiff, and therefore, Plaintiff is informed and believes that Defendant should be required to pay alimony or spousal support through the Spartanburg County Clerk of Court's Office with the additional 5% collection fee, both pendente lite and permanently. 23. The Plaintiff is informed and believes that Defendant should be barred from receiving alimony or spousal support of any nature whatsoever. Defendant is young, able-bodied and fully capable of supporting himself without the assistance of the Plaintiff, both pendente lite and permanently. EQUITABLE DIVISION OF ASSETS 24. That Plaintiff repeats all prior paragraphs listed above as if fully repeated herein verbatim. 25. That Plaintiff has greatly contributed to the marriage of the parties and in the accumulation of the marital assets. Therefore, Plaintiff is informed and believes that she is entitled to an Order of this Court granting her an equitable distribution of the parties' assets that have been accumulated during the marriage. RYAN F. McCarty (#74198) Burts Turner & Rhodes Attorneys for Plaintiff 260 N. Church Street P.O. Box 3408 Spartanburg, SC 29304 PH: (864) 585-8166; fax: (864) 583-6927 Published in CS Gazette January 30, February 6, 13, 2015.
- January 30 - BLACKWELL JR. Homer Lamar Blackwell Jr. May 18, 1945-January 30, 2014 Dear Dad and Papa, It's been 1 year ago today that our Heavenly Father called you home. In the Bible Ecclesiastes 3:4 says "A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance" This past year we have had to learn to laugh without you, we continue to mourn, learning to get through life without your love, guidance and knowledge. As our days continue without you, your spirit is alive and stronger than ever. We miss your presence in our lives, however we know all you ever wanted was to be with Mom and now it's your time to dance. Dad so many things happened this past year that would have made you the proudest Papa. We will always miss you and Mom more than words could ever express, more than life itself. Dad you are Number 1. Love you! Love, Dennis, Janice, John, Lynette, Stevie, Britney, Taylor and Trevor (#48)
- January 30 - ***ALERT*** CLASSIFIED ADVERTISERS ***ALERT*** Please be advised, if you receive a call stating that your payment needs to be re-processed, please contact The Gazette at 476-1694 to confirm that payment is due. Please do not give payment information to anyone other than a verified Gazette employee.
- January 30 - MITSUBISHI Outlander 2013 Sport, AWD, Loaded! 22k miles #SF6027-1 $16,900 Suss Superstore Motor City 719-466-8300
- January 30 - TOYOTA 4 Runner 2005 White, Great SUV, 4x4, Miles 141,338 $13,999 #B215111A 1-855-371-6846
- January 30 - ARTIC CAT 2008 M8 153, 1500 miles, gd cond. Too many extras to list. $4000 obo. 719-489-2291
- January 30 - YAMAHA 2012 Rhino 700, low miles, good cond, winch, windshield. $8500obo. 719-489-2291