Save this content for laterSave this content on your device for later, even while offline Sign in with FacebookSign in with your Facebook account Close

Carbon monoxide poisoning suspected in Colorado Springs death

By: the gazette
May 1, 2013 Updated: May 1, 2013 at 9:40 am
0

The name of a man who died in an apparent carbon monoxide poisoning April 23 has been released.

Kenneth Youngblood, 56, was found dead at his home Thursday at 2122 Meyers Ave. An autopsy has been conducted, but the El Paso County Coroner's Office is awaiting test results.

The Colorado Springs Fire Department treated Youngblood's roommate for carbon monoxide poisoning and suspected it was the cause of Youngblood's death.

Comment Policy
Register to the Colorado Springs Gazette
Incognito Mode Your browser is in Incognito mode

You vanished!

We welcome you to read all of our stories by signing into your account. If you don't have a subscription, please subscribe today for daily award winning journalism.

Register to the Colorado Springs Gazette
Register to the Colorado Springs Gazette
Subscribe to the Colorado Springs Gazette

It appears that you value local journalism. Thank you.

Subscribe today for unlimited digital access with 50% fewer ads for a faster browsing experience.

Already a Subscriber? LOGIN HERE

Subscribe to the Colorado Springs Gazette

It appears that you value local journalism. Thank you.

Subscribe today for unlimited digital access with 50% fewer ads for a faster browsing experience.

Subscribe to the Colorado Springs Gazette

Some news is free.
Exceptional journalism takes time, effort and your support.

Already a Subscriber? LOGIN HERE

articles remaining
×
Thank you for your interest in local journalism.
Gain unlimited access, 50% fewer ads and a faster browsing experience.