Colorado Springs News, Sports & Business

Gazette Premium Content Carbon monoxide poisoning suspected in Colorado Springs death

by the gazette - Published: May 1, 2013
by the gazette - Published: May 1, 2013

The name of a man who died in an apparent carbon monoxide poisoning April 23 has been released. Kenneth Youngblood, 56, was found dead at his home Thursday at 2122 Meyers Ave. An autopsy has been conducted, but the El Paso County Coroner's Office is awaiting test results. The Colorado...

You've reached your 4 FREE premium stories for this 30 day period*

To continue reading please register for FREE below.

or
*A 30 day rolling period starts the day you first visit the site.
Are you a subscriber and having trouble viewing stories?
Advertisement

The name of a man who died in an apparent carbon monoxide poisoning April 23 has been released.

Kenneth Youngblood, 56, was found dead at his home Thursday at 2122 Meyers Ave. An autopsy has been conducted, but the El Paso County Coroner's Office is awaiting test results.

The Colorado Springs Fire Department treated Youngblood's roommate for carbon monoxide poisoning and suspected it was the cause of Youngblood's death.

Comment Policy

If you are a subscriber or registered user we welcome your comments. Please register or login with your gazette.com account to comment on a story. Click here for information.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement