The Gazette accepts obituaries and life tributes as paid notices.
- $132 base price up to 50 words + $1 each additional word up to 174 words*
- $267 base price for 175 words + $1 each additional word up to 350 words*
- $458 base price for 351 words + $1 each additional word*
Publish 2 or more days discount .50 per word
*Includes 30-day online listing and memorial plaque
Bold or underline .25 per word
Small Photo $10
Large Photo $20
Other enhancements: additional photos in your ad, $10.00 each; symbols (Mountain Cross, Rose Cross, Dove, Praying Hands, Star of David) $10 each. The Veteran's flag is free.
You can view the obituary, enter condolences and memories in a free guestbook, and see additional options that can be purchased such as extended time online.
The deadline is 2 p.m. Monday - Friday for the next day's publication. Deadline for Sunday and Monday publication is 3 p.m. Friday (online only – click here to place your notice). The Gazette’s business office is closed on Saturday.
The ad must be processed, proofed and paid for by the deadline.
There is no format to follow or form to fill out. Simply state what you would like to say for the obituary or memorial tribute.
All life tributes are pre-paid. We do not send bills for these notices. We accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash. You may place your ad in one of the following ways:
- Obituary and Announcement Desk Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- To submit the notice and any photographs and pay in person at The Gazette, 30 E. Pikes Peak Ave., Ste. 100, on the corner of Pikes Peak Ave. and Tejon Str.
- Notices and Photos may be sent separately by email or submitted in person at The Gazette. Our mailing address: The Gazette Obituaries Desk, 30 E. Pikes Peak Ave. Ste. 100, Colorado Springs, CO 80903. Email: email@example.com
Please call us at (719) 636-0101 if you have further questions.
Classified Advertising Manager, Karen Hogan (719) 636-0390