We have the 10 best new TV shows this season but here are five to avoid, or watch at your own risk. You have been warned
The Five Worst New TV Shows - because you need to protect yourself
1. "Dr. Ken," ABC - Ken Jeong, a doctor in real life, plays a general practitioner with a horrible beside manner. Jeong in small doses is great but doesn't work as a lead.
2. "Life in Pieces," CBS - An all-star cast (Dianne Wiest, James Brolin, Colin Hanks) can't save this unfunny family comedy.
3. "Rush Hour," CBS - This reimagining of the buddy cop film franchise falls flat.
4. "Grandfathered," FOX - John Stamos, a successful restauranteur who loves the single life, discovers he's not just a father but a grandfather. Comedy does not ensue.
5. "The Real O'Neals," ABC - A show with a weak premise and predictable jokes that will be cancelled quickly.