Colorado Springs News, Sports & Business

Gazette Premium Content Two displaced after roof catches fire

Garrison Wells Updated: March 13, 2013 at 12:00 am

Two people were displaced from their home Wednesday afternoon, according to the Colorado Springs Fire Department.

The fire was reported at about 10:30 a.m. at 3650 Camel Ridge Lane. It was reported under control by the fire department at 11: 21 a.m.

When firefighters got there, they found fire on the roof of the residence. It did not go into the main part of the house.

 There were no injuries, the department said.

Comment Policy
Colorado Springs Gazette has disabled the comments for this article.
You've reached your 4 FREE premium stories this month

Get 4 more FREE stories

Simply register to continue.

Register

Subscribe now

Get access unlimited access to premium stories.

Subscribe
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
OCT
22
OCT
23
OCT
24
OCT
25
OCT
26
OCT
27
OCT
28
OCT
29
OCT
30
OCT
31
NOV
1
NOV
2
NOV
3
NOV
4
Advertisement