Farmers market schedule
- Western Museum of Mining & Industry, 225 North Gate Blvd., 10 a.m.-6 p.m. through Oct. 7.
- Broadmoor Community Church, 315 Lake Ave., 7 a.m.-1 p.m. through Oct. 14.
- Fountain City Hall Farmers Market, 116 S. Main St., 3-7 p.m. through Sept. 24.
- Colorado Farm and Art Market at Ivywild School, 1604 S. Cascade Ave., 3-7 p.m. through Oct. 9.
- Western Museum of Mining & Industry, 225 North Gate Blvd., 10 a.m.-6 p.m. through Oct. 9.
- Briargate Farmers Market, 7610 N. Union Blvd., 8 a.m.-1 p.m. through Sept. 25.
- Memorial Park, 1605 E. Pikes Peak Ave., 7 a.m.-1 p.m. through Oct. 3.
- First and Main Town Center, 3133 Cinema Point, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. through Oct. 17.
- Woodland Park, Center and Henrietta streets, 7 a.m.-1 p.m. through Sept. 27.
- Doherty High School, 4515 Barnes Road, 7 a.m.-noon through Sept. 28.
- Old Colorado City, 2408 W. Colorado Ave., 7 a.m.-noon through Oct. 26.
- Colorado Farm and Art Market, 7350 Pine Creek Road (The Margarita at Pine Creek), 9 a.m.-1 p.m. through Oct. 12.
- Monument Hill Farmers Market, 66 Jefferson St., Monument, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. through Oct. 12.
- Briargate Farmers Market, 7610 N. Union Blvd., 9 a.m.-1 p.m. through Sept. 29.