LaceDarius Dunn scored 26 points, including eight straight free throws in the final 2 minutes, as Baylor rallied to beat Colorado 70-66 Saturday in Waco, Texas.
Perry Jones III added 14 points for the Bears and Quincy Acy had 13 points and nine rebounds.
Alec Burks had 20 points to lead the Buffaloes (14-8, 3-4), who have lost four in a row. Cory Higgins finished with 16 points, and Levi Knutson had 10.
• Andy Ogide scored a career-high 28 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to power Colorado State (15-6, 5-2 Mountain West) past Utah, 74-68.
• Brian Stafford scored 21 points as Denver beat North Texas 80-67. Chris Udofia added 15 points for the Pioneers (11-10, 7-1 Sun Belt).
• Scott Bamforth buried a contested shot from just inside the half-court line as time expired to lift Weber State a over Northern Colorado (11-8, 7-1 Big Sky), 72-71.
• Thomas Manzano was fouled as he made a layup with 59 second left and sank the free throw to take a one-point lead, and New Mexico Highlands held on for a 90-84 win at UCCS (6-13, 4-11 RMAC). Rob Howe led UCCS with 22 points.
• Dymond James scored 11 points to lead a balanced Air Force (7-13, 2-5 MWC) offense in a 60-55 victory over TCU. Five other Falcons scored eight or nine points.
• Fountain-Fort Carson graduate D'Shara Strange scored a game-high 19 points and grabbed seven rebounds to lead Northern Colorado (12-9, 7-1 Big Sky) to a 67-49 victory over Weber State.
• Kim Mestdagh scored 15 points and Sam Martin added 13 to lead Colorado State (11-9, 4-3 MWC) to a 53-48 victory over Utah.
• Brianna Culbertson scored a career-high 27 points and combined with Britteni Rice and Kaeltyn Murdoch for 68 points and 24 rebounds to lead Denver (13-8, 5-3 Sun Belt) to an 86-67 victory over North Texas.
• Sammi Gentile had 20 points and nine rebounds, but Colorado-Colorado Springs lost to visiting New Mexico Highlands 77-68. Lauren Wolfinger added 15 points and Danielle Brown had 12 for the Mountain Lions (7-12, 6-9 Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference).