For over 143 years, The Gazette has played a vital role in the health and prosperity of Colorado Springs. It is essential reading to understand the people, places, issues and events that affect the quality of life in our market. The Gazette continues to influence the market’s identity as one of the nation’s most coveted destinations to live, work and play.
Reach our paper’s audience of over 100,000 readers with our award winning daily paper and our special sections, network of websites, mobile and tablet apps, mailed shopper, parenting magazine and direct response monthly magazine geared at defined marketplaces and audiences. The community focused reporting makes The Gazette an essential advertising source reaching an integrated audience in print and online of 122,200 daily and 168,700 Sunday.
- 138,900 average Sunday Gazette print readers
- 89,000 average daily Gazette print readers
- 995,295 average monthly desktop, mobile and tablet users
- 7,483,949 average monthly desktop, mobile and tablet page views
- 51,007 Gazette Twitter followers
- 80,742 Gazette Facebook likes
Readership based on El Paso and Teller Counties from Scarborough R216. Users and page views based on 2016 monthly average from Google Analytics.