HelpReport an Issue
Most Common Questions
In the main menu, click the "home icon" In the white sub-menu you will see an option to Login.
Once you've logged into your account you can manage your e-newsletter subscriptions here
Yes, we offer a wide variety of RSS feeds. For more information on the feeds we offer, gohere
If you are having trouble accessing the E-Edition, please follow these steps:
- Make sure that you clear their browser cache and try again. It’s possible that you have cached something corrupt and that is causing problems.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Flash plug-in installed (available here)
- Make sure your browser does not have security settings set to higher than default. This may include adding the domain of the e-Edition (digital.olivesoftware.com) as a "trusted sites"
- Make sure your computer is free of viruses and malware.
- Try disabling any browser add-ons and see if perhaps one of those is interfering with E-Edition operation.
You can download the Gazette.com android app from the Google Play store by following this link.
Gazette for Android works on Android devices running operating system version 2.2 or later. To determine your device's OS, open the Settings app and select About Device (the exact wording may depend on your device).