Here are a few of our favorites festivals happening soon around Colorado:
- Grand Lake - Constitution Week: Celebrates the signing of the Constitution with week long events. Through Sept. 23, Grand Lake.
- Breckenridge - Film Festival: Sept. 21-24, Breckenridge.
- Greenwood Village - High Elevation Rock Festival: Sept. 22 and 23, Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre, Greenwood Village.
- Pueblo - Chile & Frijoles Festival: Music‚ arts and crafts‚ cooking competitions and chilies‚ chilies‚ chilies. Sept. 22-24, Union Avenue, Pueblo.
- Manitou Springs - Heritage Brew Festival: VIP entry at noon, 1-5 p.m. Sept. 23, Memorial Park, 502 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs, $30-$32. Advance tickets: 685-1454.
- Monument - Bines and Brews Beer Fest: 1-5 p.m. Sept. 23, Limbach Park, 151 Front St., Monument, $10-$25. Advance tickets available online.
- Ridgway - SNEFFELS Fiber Arts Festival: Fiber vendors, food, workshops, classes, demonstrations. Sept. 23 and 24, Ridgway.
- Cripple Creek - Big Aspen Happnin’: Vendors, pumpkin patch pictures, beer tent, music and more, Sept. 30 and Oct. 1. Cripple Creek.