Thirteen juveniles were hospitalized Sunday night after at least one of the children was sickened by drinking swimming pool water at a hotel near the Denver International Airport, a Denver fire official said.

Fire crews responded to the Homewood Suites on Airport Way about 8 p.m. Sunday, according to spokeswoman Angela Cook.

Cook said that some — or the majority — of the juveniles could have been transported even if they weren't sick because they were traveling without a parent or guardian.

Read more here.